Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

We had multiple Halloween events (I guess this is typical these days).  Back-to-back church and work parties, the actual night of trick-or-treating, and various events at the schools. The dress-up box really got some mileage this year.  And, the candy bags--whoa!  The kids sold us some of the candy, some they have since lost for bad behavior and the rest we've tried to dole out reasonably.  Although I have to say I've found plenty of wrappers under the girls' beds.









 Since we live in a neighborhood that has been "American" since the 60's, there is quite the tradition of trick-or-treating.  Despite the rain, I think we got over 300 trick-or-treaters (for a 25-house neighborhood).  I just sat outside in the carport and handed out candy to a steady stream of kids (about half local, half foreign).

1 comment:

  1. What exactly are you and Jonathan dressed up as? Love the power drill and the wig!

    ReplyDelete